President Container Group, a leading independent manufacturer of Corrugated Packaging (Sheets, Boxes, Trays, Partitions, Displays etc.) is seeking a full time Shipping Supervisor for it’s factory in rural Orange County, NY (Middletown, NY), 60 miles north of New York City (20 miles from New Jersey and Pennsylvania). President Container, the manufacturing arm of PCG, is one of the largest corrugated plants (over 500,000 square feet) in North America. Our state of the art facility has some of the most up-to-date machinery in the industry, and with it we produce in excess of 2.3 billion square feet of corrugated each year. We are committed to producing sustainable packaging that is clean, safe, and protects the environment and the communities in which we live.
Responsible for managing shipments of corrugated materials throughout NY Metropolitan area..
- Demonstrate ability to verify and schedule shipments.
- Manage forklift operators in their daily routines throughout the factory.
- Manage the routing of trucks within the NY Metropolitan area.
- Complete all paperwork with accuracy and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Flexible to work rotation of 12 hour shifts.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety.
- Insure the department and all team members work safely and comply with all OSHA standards.
- Assure consistent achievement of quality standards.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Some college preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- 2+ years experience in loading dock supervision.
- Computer literacy required.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Must be highly energetic and a team leader.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Salary is based on experience.
President Container Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. President Container Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.