President Container Group, a leading independent manufacturer of Corrugated Packaging (Sheets, Boxes, Trays, Partitions, Displays etc.) is seeking a full time experienced Truck Driver for its corporate location in Moonachie, NJ.
The Truck Driver position is responsible for driving a 26’ truck and managing on-time delivery of product to our client locations. The position includes loading / unloading of product.
- Drive a 26’ truck to deliver product within the NYC, NJ, CT & PA metropolitan are.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Interact with clients while delivering product.
- Follow Driving regulations and restrictions while operating the truck.
- Minimum of 2 years delivery experience (non CDL) driving a 26’ truck.
- Knowledge of metropolitan area, NYC, NJ, CT & PA.
- Knowledge of all driving regulations and restrictions, with regards to highways etc.
- Must be able to read and speak English. Spanish speaking is helpful but not required for this position.
- Ability to read and understand BOL’s.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Professional appearance and the ability to interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and experience operating a pallet jack and move skids.
- Flexibility to work Weekends if needed.
PCG offers competitive pay and benefits.
President Container Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. President Container Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply, please complete the form below: