President Container Group, a leading independent manufacturer of Corrugated Packaging (Sheets, Boxes, Trays, Partitions, Displays etc.) is seeking a full time experienced Maintenance Planner for its manufacturing location in Middletown, NY.
President Container is looking for a highly motivated individual to work in its fast paced manufacturing environment to coordinate and plan the tasks of the maintenance technician within our 24 x 7 facility.
A strong sense of urgency coupled with the technical background to coordinate parts, technicians and production time to perform repairs and preventative maintenance on a number of machines and processes within the facility. The individual must possess better than average organizational skills in conjunction with exceptional communication skills targeted to a vast audience of different abilities.
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and materials needed to perform the necessary tasks
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with the various departments on what objectives are to be met
- Keep machine status report up to date and make changes as necessary
- Open and Close work orders
- Manage Parts Room Clerk
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree preferred or experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Previous experience coordinating and maintaining machines within a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Corrugated Packaging Industry Knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated computer skills and experience utilizing MS Office.
- Must be results oriented and drive continuous improvement.
- Complete attention to detail for accurate record keeping and scheduling of maintenance with minimal downtime.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and recommend solutions.
President Container Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. President Container Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply, please complete the form below: